So you’ve made your mind up, you don’t want to work for anyone but yourself.
As you look over the plan that you have created for your entrepreneurial journey, you are tasked with the job of narrowing down your list of million-dollar ideas to the best one that you think will actually work.
Everything is set, you know your next move and you are ready to go. But wait! Answer this one question, “Do you have what it takes?”
While reading Donald Trump’s,“Think Big and Kiss Ass,” the first chapter alone makes you question the ability that you have in order to be an entrepreneur. In this chapter, “Do you have what it takes?” Trump discusses what it takes to become wealthy. He says that you must separate yourself from the 98 percent that make up the rest of the world and become the 2 percent that have discovered the recipe for success.
The first thing you have to learn is to be honest with yourself, because to be rich means to be realistic. Step outside of your ideal fantasy world of what could be to turn them into realistic and attainable opportunities. You need to learn to have a back bone, put on an armor of tough skin and be willing to do what it takes to achieve. Remember every one is not cut out to take on the hustle and grind of the big business world.
Be creative and think both inside and out of the box, which enables you to solve the big problems that most people run away from. Trump encourages readers to be willing to kick ass, because people will try to knock you down and steal from you. Research and learn about the areas in your life that need to be kicked up a notch and make it work.
The goal to discovering whether or not you have what it takes, is to be hungry at every challenge and goal that you set throughout your entrepreneurial journey. Strive to research everything and soak up as much knowledge as you can.
Take a different action every day, stay focused on your objectives and go show the world that you do have what it takes!