There’s nothing I like better than starting my day off with a little pleasure from the opposite sex. Thanks to the lovely world of Facebook, I am allowed a fix just about everyday from Mr. Enitan O. Bereola II. The year of the gentlemen isn’t over yet and I couldn’t be happier!
Enitan Bereola took the word gentleman to a whole new level with his debut book “Bereolaesque.” His gentlemanly confidence and knowledge on love, respect and achievement proved him to be a natural at such things. With a lifestyle column and a new book for the ladies due out summer 2011, he has resurrected the art form of chivalry with style.
The truth about life and love can hurt sometimes, but not when it’s served up by Enitan with his cool approach and humble demeanor. His daily Ladies & Gentleman’s tips address the hard pills we hate to swallow, whether we are single or in a committed relationship, with a little pleasantry to ease the pain.
Here are ten tips both Ladies & Gentleman can use or share:
1. Starting a new relationship while still having feelings for an ex is basically cheating … don’t play yourself! Pleasantries.
2. Heartbreaks aren’t hard 2 heal .. we just seek the wrong help. Only a doc can help heal a broken leg -only God can help heal a broken heart. Pleasantries.
3. Communication kills assumption. Pleasantries
4. To build relationships on text messages is to build a bridge on ice .. the foundation isn’t strong enough 2 sustain when the heat is on. Pleasantries
5. Your EX is an EXample of what to never do again … be kind and say thank you! Pleasantries.
6. Keep ur personal life private – tranparency serves its purpose when it benefits other’s lives – if it doesn’t, it ain’t their business – protect what’s sacred … Pleasantries.
7. Once you’ve entered a relationship .. the past is in the past – if u disagree, you’ll be breaking up shortly …….. Pleasantries.
8. 2 many men need 2 pull their pants up & 2 many ladies need 2 stop pulling their pants down … Good Morning Facebook! Pleasantries.
9. When it comes 2 relationships, stop treating the right one wrong & the wrong one right … Pleasantries.
10. If u know he/she’s gonna catch feelings, using the “I’m single” title 2 do whatever u want while dating is like involuntary manslaughter…… Pleasantries.
Follow Enitan on Twitter: www.twitter.com/bereolaesque
Add/Like him on Facebook : Enitan Bereolaesque Bereola